Monday, February 5, 2007

Tests and Presentations

To me, an exam is a kind of yardstick of what I know about the material I'm studying. Sometimes I measure up, sometimes...not so much. I prefer more exams to fewer exams because despite my advanced age, I can procrastinate like the best of undergraduates. More exams means I stay on top of the work better. But I'm only taking one course and I can understand why other students would prefer fewer exams.

Presentations = 心配 ね? But isn't it important to do them? But please not team presentations! I worry about letting other people down.

4 comments:

Satomi said...

oh, you are so energetic learner of Japanese.

By the way, I found your blog title is 日本後 which means "after Japan". do you want to say 日本語, Japanese language? Both of the pronounciations are "Nihon go". But in fact, we don't use the word 日本後 usually.

Moga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moga said...

How embarrassing! I think 日本語 was the first kanji set I learned. Oh well....

Unknown said...

こんにちは。TAのますや です。

I haven't had those exams that I have to memorize everything for ages. Exams are very stressful. Presentation is fun. I like it. Good luck with your exams and presentations!